It is our desire to make a Christ-centered, education available to as many families as possible. We understand that finances play a role in your child’s education. Tuition is an investment in your child’s future, however, we recognize that some families need financial partnership to provide Christian schooling for their children. That’s why Naples Christian Academy provides up to $150,000 in needs-based scholarship help to provide a solid Christian education to children in Naples and South Lee County. Working with families who share our vision and values, our goal is to provide the opportunities for Christian education to children of varying incomes, races, and family situations.
All tuition assistance provided is based on demonstrated need and is assessed through an independent third party program, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
The principles below are followed in the tuition assistance process:
- Tuition assistance awards are available for Kindergarten-grade 8.
- All aspects of the tuition assistance process for your family are confidential. The FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment procedures are detailed on their website. Information provided to the finance office is handled in strictest confidence and we require that tuition assistance provided to your family remain confidential between you and the school.
- Families must reapply for tuition assistance each year using the same assessment process. Due to changes in family financial situations and the tuition assistance resources available at the school, families may receive tuition assistance that is greater or lower than the previous year.
- As an independent school, student-athletes do not receive preferential treatment in the awards of tuition assistance. No student may receive any form of tuition assistance in exchange for athletic participation.
- Tuition assistance will be made without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
To find out more, please calling our school office at 239-455-1080 to schedule a Free Educational Success Consultation with our Headmaster, where you can learn more about our program and its ability to meet the needs and goals you have for your child.